Saturday, February 23, 2008

Getting Shit Together. Again. -_-"

Well, i finally got the chance or should i say, got into the situation where i have to make something of myself. In an instant i just go, "hei, i've got shit to do."


So, to make things easier i shall do a list. THE list of things to do.
Eventhough it won't be as long as Di's incredible literate work of "The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord", i'm still determined of writing. :I

12 Things To Do This Next Few Months


1. Start sketching again. Anything, as long as it's something drawn. Preferably charcoal on paper. Cause i said sketch, not paint. :I ( i suck with colors btw.)

2. Learn about t-shirt making from Lyn. Because i wanna have something to do in my freetime, and make money at the same time. :D
3. Update my mp3 playlist. Because all the songs i have now is starting to bore me. Well, repetitiveness tends to do that.
4. Get ready for MMU's Art Market in April. Maybe some t-shirts by then. Or some sketches to be up for sale.
5. Grow my hair. Yes, i shall GROW it. :I
6. Practice the piano. At first I wanted to try out the saxophone but heck, I can’t afford one. >_> not yet that is. :D
7. Start working out and jog again. Gotta balance out the nics, cafs and greens. xI
8. Get rid of the x-filter my parents installed that is making the pc fucking slow.
9. Take out all my albums and data out of the pc so i can format the bloody thing.
10. Read the driving license book. And try to pass the pc test. :I
11. Get through that Starbucks interview.
12. Wait for you.

di's longest blog. = link

No comments: