Friday, January 04, 2008

Rehab. Learning for a change.

I just registered for my driving license this afternoon. I'm a bit nervous bout starting the tests but i'm really eager to end them. I can't wait to get my license. By then i'll be able to go places easier. And i'll be able to see neys and the other girls again. I'll go down to subang and pick them up after school. :]

I have a lecture i have to attend to next morning. Next EARLY morning. Which is something i haven't done in months. Waking early. >_>
The only moments that i've seen the morning sun is when i've pulled an all nighter. Or when i don't sleep for days. Like now, i haven't slept since New Year. I can't explain why. But i feel like shit.

Anyhow, tomorrow, after the lecture, i'll be off to cyber to fill the starbucks form.
Will be trying out for an interview soon. Hope i could make it. :I
And i also gotta get cash for the Dream Theater concert on the 19th at Singapore.
Gosh, where can i find money by that time. garh!!
I also still haven't processed prom pics. Man, i'm so bushed.

The final word is, i've got lots of things to do. Gotta get my health back. Rehab time.
I also have to change myself. Physically and mentally. Gotta be stronger. Gotta be wiser.
But one thing's for sure, i gotta learn for a change.

Been slacking off too much.

No comments: