Saturday, January 05, 2008

Huffin' and Puffin'


I just found out something lately, the answer to one of the questions people ask themselves a lot. Questions that are as hard as why do we exist? Questions that make alchemists ponder.

It is, why do we smoke?

Yes, a question most frequent smokers ask themselves. Once in a while we would take a few puffs and then realize something, why do we smoke? Kest and Syahir both asked me the same thing as we were having a laid back hour. The question just seemed to pop out on it's own. As if an involuntary action.

But yesterday as i ended the license lecture at cheras, i realized, with a cigarette in hand, that i've smoked 4 ciggies in the duration of 5 hours.Which to my standards, is a LOT. Since i usually smoke around only 1 a day or up to a week. I'm more of a social smoker in which i smoke when i have company. And the once in a while ciggarette when i'm down.

But lately, i've been puffing up to 10-12 cigarettes a day. Then yesterday i realized something, i was stressed. Yes, stressed. From work, life and love. Maybe that's why. I guess, in my case, i smoke when i'm stressed. It just happens you know, involuntarily. Stressed, then i smoke. Gosh, i'm kinda gettin' worried fer me lungs. >_>

can't get lyn and that guy outta my head
*art by ~Relative2Reality. Link : http://relative2reality.deviantart.com/

No comments: