Thursday, December 20, 2007

Caffeine 24-7.


Wahaha. I just got word from my brother that i've got a chance for an interview to work at Starbucks around KLCC. There's three of 'em. One inside KLCC, one at the outside, and one at the KL Convention Centre. I've got to write out my particulars first. Then i've got to get through that HARD part. The interview. >_>

Starbucks is known to hire only the best of employees. Therefore, i have to really impress the guy that's gonna interview me. I can't put up my depressed expression anymore. I have to make a cheery face and smile like i'm on botox. But for the sake of 24-7 access to coffee/caffeine, i'll do anything. xDD

My bro estimated the pay's gonna be below 5 bucks per hour during my internship. And that's even lower than you're average 7-Eleven, KFC or McDonald. Though after a few weeks it might go up till 4.5 or 5.5 per hour. And i'll be working full shift. Day till night. After some silly calculation, we estimated that the pay might sum up to around 1800 bucks. Which is quite a lot. ;D

So wish me luck on the interview, and i might just give you a free drink. ;]

*picture by happy festivus. link : http://happyfestivus.deviantart.com/

No comments: