Monday, November 19, 2007

17th on the 19th of the 11th

Well, it's my birthday today. Was quite surprised to the fact on how many people remembered that it was. Lyn wished me in advance because i called her. But i guess sue was the first to wish me. :]
She made a 9 minute msg because she was worried that she would've interrupt me sleeping or something if she called since it was already after 12. But i ended up calling her to say thanks and she congratulated me properly. :D

The second person to wish me was Neys. She called me around 8 to wish me. I was about to think that she didn't knew my birthday. Hearing her voice really made my day. :]
Then ainaa gave me a call to wish me. Had a long chat afterwards. My usual sessions with my dear ainaa. haha. And a lot other people wished me today. At least i didn't felt like the years before, like a 30 year old man who has no job, no friends, no lover, no family, no life. Felt like bridget jones for a moment. >_>

1 comment:

Alia Roslan said...

happy belated bday azz!!